Monday, June 20, 2011

Why do you keep hitting yourself in the head with that hammer?

Because it feels so good when I stop hahaha!! That's sort of like running for me. Let me preface my post with, I hate running, I do it because it's part of a triathlon and I moderately like those and participate in those. I will be doing the granddaddy (well almost because Kona is THE granddaddy IMHO) of all triathlons by doing my first (and quite possibly only) Ironman in November.

Well maybe hate is a strong word, and maybe I don't hate running as much as I say I do. Why else would I have run two marathons already if I hated them so much right? It brings to mind the punchline above, because it feels so good when I stop!!

So I am invited to blog during my training with the MTT, which is helping me get conditioned for the marathon at the end of the IM. I know I will have fun along the way, I have some awesome running buddies, plus Ginny and I have similar love for vampire smut which will help me forget how much running hurts and make for lively conversation.

Looking forward to posting here and seeing everyone else's point of view during this training and running with the coolest group on the MTT. After all "Urine good company with Yellow Snow"! See everyone on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment