Monday, August 22, 2011

All Work & No Play makes g....

Ok, so lest you think I'm a total bore.  I did get out to work on Sunday Funday.  ... it's just that unlike every government official in the United States, I know how to balance things like a budget, er, I mean, work...

 Here I am, at WORK.  In the moment with my run, staying in my ZONE.
Focus and determination combine nicely with...
...a slight misunderstanding of when the photo was actually being snapped

and... here I am at PLAY.  In the moment with my MTT POSSE of Yellow SNOW!
Michelle, g., 3L, Kc, Kristi
Super Hero Formation has nothing on us.  We rock.
(why Yes Safety Nazi, we are running 5 across in the street.)

1 comment:

  1. You all look AWESOME :)

    (and I love how 3L and Kc are "stride twins" behind you in that first pic)

    ReplyDelete